FAP Turbo Review - Some Technical Details About the FAP Turbo
Relating to this Review:
After roughly two months using the FAP Turbo, I considered important to share in this review not only details about the performance I have experienced so far, but also some technical information that might tell you a bit more about this forex software. - fapturbo review
A glance at the FAP Turbo Claims:
The creators of the FAP Turbo launched the item with a basic claim comprising three different real money accounts that basically tripled their equity more than a three month period.
They focused on showing live statements of such accounts, as opposed to throwing bold claims about people becoming instant millionaires with FAP Turbo. This strategy makes this software stay ahead of the crowd, and was a primary reason I needed better expectations concerning the FAP Turbo initially when i first got it.
What is in the box?
* You will get the FAP Turbo which can be small file which will act as a professional advisor within a Metatrader4 trading platform. In this particular file you will discover what some look at a refined version from the FAPS which trades only in EUR/scalper and USD that trades on several currency pairs.
* The FAP Turbo manual.
* Accessibility FAP Turbo members forum.
* Monthly updates in the software, which are critical for you to have.
About the FAP Turbo creators:
Although I cannot 100% confirm this, the word is that Ulrich is an open source programmer, Mike is a some sort of complex number wizard, and Steve Carletti is the lead developer of the FAP Turbo, and some say that this software is based on the FAPS source code from which it was rebuilt and enhanced to be more adaptive and also to trade on multiple currency pairs through what is called the FAP Turbo Scalper.
FAP Turbo Support:
The FAP Turbo supplies a phone number as well as an e-mail address. As for the phone number, do not even bother, as you will get an answering machine that cannot take more messages. Based on the email, be ready to wait a couple of days for an answer (a minimum of that was the case at the launch phase, maybe it offers changed).
Your best bet for quick and effective support will be the FAP turbo support forum, that is very active and you will often see the developers stepping in answering questions and helping with any issue.
FAP Turbo dynamics:
The inner logic behind the device is proprietary, so an inside look on how the FAP Turbo works is actually impossible.
Let us have a look at what I think is the most innovative and interesting part of the FAP Turbo, however: the Scalper.
* The FAP Turbo scalper trades only on EUR/GBP, EUR/CHF, GBP/CHF and USD/CAD over a 15 minute chart (this cannot be changed).
* The scalper will most likely attempt about 6 trades daily (depending on the market conditions it may trade just once). The net profit range utilized by the application is about 6 to 15 pips.
* It can usually enter the market from the close in the New York City session going to the Asian session, opening trades toward the trend, which basically means it follows a known patter of the foreign currency market.
* The stop loss parameter ranges from 50 to 100 and it is presumably based on the FAP Turbo scalper dependant upon the currency pair used and recent price movements. Also, there appears to be some type of time limit for closing trades.
* The FAP Turbo features a "stealth" feature which i first saw within the Forex Autocash robot, the capability to hide the read stop loss and take profit from the broker, to prevent price tampering and adjustments by some unscrupulous brokers which can be believed to take part in this practice.
FAP Turbo Performance
The FAP Turbo is probably the first EA to publish real cash statements in its website, and the performance displayed in those statements closely resembles those of other statements authored by many folks round the web. - fapturbo review
Among family and friends I have my brother who has traded a $5,000 up to $19,758 in two months, but a friend of mine who recently purchased the FAP Turbo traded a $1,000 account up to $1,230 in one week and over the last three weeks he is back to $1,097. My personal account so far has taken me from $500 up to 1,954. The results vary depending on the settings you use, that is why it is very important to test the FAP Turbo on a demo account first, so you can adjust your risk parameters according to your own preferences. This can have an affect on the expansion of your account, so make certain your browse the pdf manual.
Because although it did not end up with an overall loss for the month, its performance slowed down considerably compared to the previous months, january was a particularly rough month for those trading with the FAP Turbo. In February the application seems back to normal but we will need to find out how it ends in the end of the month.
If you are thinking about using an automated trading tool I think this is the one to look at, despite the January setback, the FAP Turbo remains the most reliable and profitable EA I have owned or reviewed, so.